Learn more about us
Established in 1994, Capital Securities is a member of the Athens Stock Exchange and Athens Derivatives Exchange. It is authorized by the Hellenic Capital Markets Committee to provide investment services and participates in Athens Stock Exchange Members’ Guarantee Fund. As a private concern of Greek interests, Capital focuses on serving and supporting its clients.
Capital is authorized to provide the following investment services:
- Receiving and transmitting client trading orders for financial instruments.
- Executing orders on behalf of clients.
- Providing custody services.
- Providing credit to fund margin trading.
- Distributing securities without underwriting.
- Conducting securities research and provide investment advice.
- Asset management.
- Foreign exchange services.
- Providing investment and other services regarding derivatives.
Since our founding, our main goal remains the formation of personal bonds of trust with all our investors, aiming to provide the best service possible, establishing Capital as a secure and responsible option in the Greek market.
The basic principles supporting our services are:
Our future aspirations
Our vision remains to represent a first-class, trustworthy option for investment solutions in Greece through the knowledge of our market’s special characteristics and our expertise in portfolio and asset-management, but mostly through our personal interest and concern for our clients’ needs. The realization of our clients’ investing goals remains our top priority.